Friday, August 17, 2012

Every day is a new beginning. Thats what i am told, and well im going with it! My children all now school age will be gone daily and I need to reinvent who i am. I want to be a better photographer, more organized and be able to work more. I am kicking myself for not taking every oppurtunity i  have had. There are always obstacles and i have let too many overcome who i want to be. Many times i have let money or time dictate the type of photographer i am, and i have not given all of myself to my craft as i should. Today that ends!! No matter the barrier i will cross.


These photos of my daughter tell me i am as good as id hoped and can photograph with the best of them. I am still mastering my camera and technique after 16 years. But i am going to try and give my whole self to my craft even if i have to suffer to do so. It makes me happy and it makes me feel like i can do anything! My daughter was so pleased with the end result of a 20 minute shoot she almost couldnt believe how beautiful she is. I want to make every person i photograph feel that way.  It makes me so very happy to do that. finding the light in the darkness is a trait i love about myself, i need to remember that, and keep with it. Let nothing stop me :) 

God bless~
Love Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment